- Human Resources
The Finance Department is responsible for all financial and human resources management, accounting and reporting.
The office performs:
- Preparation of Actualized Budget Reports
- Preparation of Revenue Reports
- Preparation of Manifests for Selectmen approval
- Processing of Human Resources for Town Employees:
- Medical coverage
- Workmen's compensation
- Dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee risk management and retirement
- Cash Management
- Non-lapsing Fund Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Capital Asset Inventory
- Audit Preparation
- Financial Coordination with Treasurer, Town Clerk, Tax Collector, Trustees of Trust Funds, Administrator, and Selectmen
All employees should be aware of and comply with the Town Policies listed below.
Any employee injured on the job should report the injury within 48 hours to Gloria Koch at the Town Office and fill in the necessary workers compensation report of injury forms. Failure to make the report in a timely manner may affect your future right to workers compensation benefits in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Town Administrator.